Friday, May 13, 2011

POW! BAM! BOOM!

Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh BATMAN! The Dark Knight, whether played by Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, or Christian Bale, he can save me any day (I'd go with Christian Bale lol and oh how I'll miss Heath Ledger as The Joker). Batman is one of my favorite super heroes, not only is his car to die for but so is that suit, who doesn't like a man in uniform lol! I can't wait for the next installment to come out in theatres. Now on to the nails...





For the base of the thumb, middle and pinky I used Orly's 'Liquid Vinyl', for the index I used Orly's 'Hook Up, and for the base of the ring finger I used Avon's Speed-Dry 'Red Rouge'. For the "POW" I used Kiss Brush-On Nail Art--Soft Blue, For the "R" I used Orly's 'Hook Up' and 'Liquid Vinyl' and for the french tip I used Sinful Colors' 'HD Nails'. For the buildings I used Orly's 'Dazzle', for the bat design I used Orly's 'Liquid Vinyl' and 'Hook Up', all topped off with two coats of Seche Vite.




For the base of the thumb I used Orly's 'Hook Up', for the base of the pinky I used Sally Hansen SALON's 'All the White Stuff', and for the base of the other fingers I used Orly's 'Liquid Vinyl'. To make the bat design I used Orly's 'Liquid Vinyl', for the yellow background, french tip, and Joker's eyes I used Orly's 'Hook Up'. For the buildings I used Orly's 'Dazzle'. For the "B" and The Joker's shirt I used Sinful Colors' 'Let's Talk', for The Jokers' hair I used Sinful Colors' 'HD Nails', for the "A" I used Avon's Speed-Dry 'Red Rouge' and for the "M" I used Kiss Brush-On Nail Art--Beach Purple, all topped of with two coats of Seche Vite. 


2 comments:

  1. Very cute mani love the joker pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I tell you how my niece Christian is in love with Christian Bale and when she told me 'If I married him we would be Christian and Christian Bale!' :-D She got a kick out of that! I love your design by the way...

    ReplyDelete