Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ready, Check, Go!


I totally was gonna post last night but 10p turned into midnight, and then time kept running away from me, I couldn't seem to catch it lol! But naturally I am a night owl so staying up is almost routine (but of course I  had to get some beauty rest heeheehee).  Now to the nails, this is my funky rendition of the checkerboard design. Theres so many colors that look good together besides the traditional black and white I wanted something a tad adventurous, ooooo perhaps glitter next time! Green and yellow, green and yellow, green and yellow.....and no it has nothing to do with the Greenbay Packers ;). 





I used China Glaze's 'Turned Up Turquoise' as a base and Zoya's 'Poppy' for the pinky and thumb base. I used Stripe Rite--Yellow, for the checker boxes, topped off with two coats of Seche Vite.


No comments:

Post a Comment