Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dotted Polka

I'm taking a fashion design class and great news 'dots are the new stripes'. I think both patterns are timeless and fun, there are sooooooooooo many combinations you can do with both. I used this rich, hot pink and tangerine together, they complement one another. You almost can't tell the one nail is a different color, its like a surprise lol. I think I'll be doing more with dots whoot whoot. This fall season its all about the dots. Dot on...

Dot off...p.s. my nails got super brittle and started breaking so I decided to just cut them all off and start all over booooooo....okay Dot on...


For the base of the thumb, pointer, middle, and pinky I used Orly's 'Truly Tangerine' and for the base of the ring finger I used Orly's 'Purple Crush'. For the dots I used Orly's 'Truly Tangerine' and  'Purple Crush'. All topped off with two coats of Seche Vite.

For the base of the index, middle, ring, and pinky I used Orly's 'Purple Crush'. For the base of the thumb I used Orly's 'Truly Tangerine'. For the dots I used Orly's 'Truly Tangerine' and 'Purple Crush'. All topped off with two coats of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment