Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Au NatuRAL

There's a first time for everything (well almost everything) and this is one of those times...my first time working with real flowers. I used purple, pink, and really tiny yellow flowers (they almost look like baby's breath but smaller). It was a lot harder than I thought it was gonna be. The challenge was not only to pick up the flowers but the place them exactly how I wanted them and to not break them. Talk about sweating bullets lol. I'll be honest it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted but I'm going to definitely give it another shot. Gosh darn you flowers! You win this time but I got next....dah duh duuuh (you know like the dramatic music in the movies...or not lol)




For the base I used Orly's 'Viridian Vinyl', for the dots I used Nail Art Pen by Nubar 'Sunny Yellow' and I used real flowers (YAY!), all topped off with two coats of Seche Vite




In the shade


No comments:

Post a Comment