Tuesday, June 14, 2011

K's Flower Power

My sister's goddaughter wanted me to do her nails, I took one look and she has these gorgeous long nail beds so how could I say no, right. I lucked out because all she wanted was some flowers (although I wouldn't have mind doing anything else). Kierra was super cooperative and even let me have fun with dots lol, and I added some rhinestones to make em sparkle--everyone enjoys a lil sparkle (I know I do). Anyways she picked this beautiful vibrant blue and another blue sparkle to top the base. I don't think you can see it's brightness in the pictures. Flower Power!


I used Nina Ultra Pro's 'Blu Blaze' as a base, topped with a coat of Finger Paints 'Laugh My Art Off'. I used Sally Hansen SALON's 'All the White Stuff' and a dotting tool to make the flowers, for the leaves I used Kiss Nail Art Paint--Beach Green. For the decorative dots I used the Nail Art Pen by Nubar 'Basic White' fine point pen, and under the white dots I used Kiss Nail Art Paint--Rock Star, all topped off with two coats of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment