Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ABSTRACTion of Justice

Funny thing this time around is that I knew the title of this post before I knew what design I was gonna do. Usually after I'm ready to post the next design, I'm struggling and straining to think of a title for the post. Perhaps I should try this more often, it might be a fun way to crank up my creative juices. I better start my list lol. My mom actually picked this vibrant blue base color and I just ran with it, of course I had to add something to make them sparkle heeheehee, so I added some rhinestones to my middle finger. Anyhoo on to the picture...



For the base I used OPI's 'No Room for the Blues'. For the yellow accents I used Nail Art Pen by Nubar--'Sunny Yellow' and for the black accents I used Nail Art Pen by Nubar--'Black', with a few rhinestones added for some sparkle, all topped off with two coats of Seche Vite


4 comments: