Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day

Happy Fourth of July!! Sure I love me some bbq but all I really care about is seeing the fireworks....whoot whoot-- oh and of course I'm excited about having the day off of work too...whoot whoot lol. Anyhow I figure what better way to celebrate than to do my nails YAY! So red, white, and blue with stars, stripes and fireworks (or at least my attempt at it heehee--I have time to work on that for next year). Me being all patriotic and stuff ...




For the bases I used Avon's Speed Dry 'Red Rouge', OPI's 'Alpine Snow', and Orly's 'Royal Navy'. Using the nail art brush I also used these colors to make the stars, stripes and the top block of the American flag. For the gold and silver dots on the ring finger (right hand) I used Kiss Brush-On Nail Art-- Rock Star and Kiss Brush-On Nail Art-- Gold Glitter. For the fireworks I used Kiss Brush-On Nail Art-- Rock Star, Kiss Brush-On Nail Art-- Gold Glitter, Kiss Brush-On Nail Art-- White, Kiss Brush-On Nail Art-- Dark Purple, Kiss Brush-On Nail Art-- Pearl Blue, L.A. Colors Art Deco--Bright Green and So Easy Stripe Rite--Yellow, all topped off with two coats of Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment